Are You Looking for a Family Doctor?

Below forms allow you to change your family doctor easily and quickly. Please call your Centramed practice to clarify which forms you should fill in. Your Centramed practice can also tell you when you can pick up your files.

You are also welcome to e-mail these forms to or to mail them to your Centramed practice.

If you would like to change to Centramed as a new patient, you can complete the form under “Approval of file transfer to Centramed” and send it to your previous family doctor so that he/she can send your files to your new Centramed practice.

Your new family doctor can be found at:

The following forms can be used to change your family doctor