Sport enjoys great popularity in our society. It provides joy, health and helps reduce stress. It can, however, also cause injuries and overload, and people with specific pre-conditions are limited in their ability to do sports. Optimum therapy in the event of an injury and good prevention and advice are essential.
We provide both professional athletes and amateur sports enthusiasts with competent care and treatment after accidents and in the event of illnesses and are happy to consult on the right training.
Sports medicine is available at:
- The full family medicine spectrum of diagnostics and therapies, including manual medicine/muscle therapy/dry needling provided by our physicians.
- Check-up, consultation and medical assistance for athlets, especially concerning endurance capabilities.
- Sports medical examinations including performance diagnostics (Conconi test, ergometry, lactate measurement).
- Nutrition counseling
- Workout counseling
- Pre-competition preparation
- Body fat measurement
- Referral to specialist according to medical issue