Orthopaedics aims to restore and preserve freedom from pain and proper functioning of the musculoskeletal system. When patients consult us regarding symptoms involving the joints, tendons, ligaments, muscles, bones or the spine, we perform a clinical examination and, if necessary, further imaging procedures including X-rays, ultrasound examinations, computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans. We provide treatment that encompasses the full range of conservative and operative orthopaedics, including physiotherapy and physical interventions, drug therapy and infiltration, as well as surgical treatment performed by highly trained specialist physicians.
For more information on spinal surgery clck here.
Orthopaedics is available at:
- Joint degeneration/osteoarthritis
- Ligament and tendon injuries and inflammation
- Injuries to the musculoskeletal system
- Bone diseases
- Pain in the hips, pelvis, knees, feet, shoulders, elbows or spine
- Pain affecting the musculoskeletal system from other causes