The specialist for gynaecology and obstetrics provides patient-specific and ongoing state-of-the-art medical care to maintain your health and treat any diseases. Gynaecologists deal with all female-specific symptoms and disorders and is available to all women at any time. They accompany women before, during or after normal pregnancy or high-risk pregnancy, performs preventive cancer screening, provide consultations on family planning and birth control, and discuss individual therapy options during menopause.
In addition to conventional medical methods, alternative treatments (naturopathy) are offered as well. This also includes, for example, physiotherapy.
Gynaecology is available at:
- Comprehensive preventive care in gynaecology (uterus, ovaries and breast) and during pregnancy
- Pregnancy checks
- Annual check-ups
- Dysplasia consultation
- Follow-up after gynaecological cancer treatment
- Consultation on hormone replacement therapy during menopause and at other stages of life
- Clarification of cyclical disorders and other gynaecological and obstetric issues
- Consultation on birth control
- Teenage consultation on every day
- Urogynaecology / descent complaints, urge and urinary incontinence
- Gynaecological and obstetric ultrasound examination performed by physician, including high-risk pregnancy ultrasound (BIO I-III), nuchal translucency screening, organ screening, and Doppler examination